Left for archival purposes.

By Toshi Bass
#11434 - 1
Pracas looking back on this post I notice not one person has complimented you regarding this Library, so let me be the first to Thank You for your time and hard work involved to produce and share this library, considering before you released this library I couldn't even get my oled to spark up using a esp, your library is a big achievement, I now have a relatively stable (still tweaking my code) esp -12 controlling 2 relays and retrieving a ds18b20 sensor with the results displayed on the oled and I am very happy with the results.
To all those - can you share your code, can you flip the display, can you recompile using, can you make a module and the best one its unusable to me at this state, why don't you go make your own library instead of bugging the author of this very usable code.
By alon24
#11435 do u think a tongth lasshing is in order?
have you read my responses?
have u seen that I said thank you, can u read? even try one response up.

what do u think is the purpose of sharing on the forum? it is to acknowledge, and try to make use of what is given.

Have u tried that? have u shared code? when I do, I seek to make it better, and input is the way.

so if u think people here are complaining, clearly you do not understand, we are acknowledging, and giving feedback, trying g to make this work for us

so thanks for the work, I appreciate it, and would love yo use if only I can....

and that is why I am asking this, because he has worked hard, and me developing this would be hard on me, and I know that it is not far from usable for me.

so please read, and avoid your criticism of the other forum members who want it too.