Chat about current Lua tools and IDEs

By GeoNomad
Markus Gritsch wrote:When LuaLoader starts, it sets DTR and RTS to the configured default values. It should do this not only at at startup, but also when selecting the 'Connect' menu entry.

Version 0.87 now sets DTR and RTS to the default values (set by right clicking on the DTR and RTS buttons) both at startup and when a connection is made manually or automatically after using the flasher via the Tools menu.

Enjoy!

Peter
By alon24
#12416 Hi,

I have a few questions:
1.I cannot find how to load many lua files at once to the device
2. Is there a way to load a full directory of things at once (lua and bin files like .bm files)
3.I noticed that you check for LLbin.lua and if its not there, you load it up, but since I use the flashmod files (for loading and compiling on the spot of lua modules) version, I always have LLbin.lc installed, so can your code check for that?

Thanks
By Markus Gritsch
GeoNomad wrote:Version 0.87 now sets DTR and RTS to the default values (set by right clicking on the DTR and RTS buttons) both at startup and when a connection is made manually or automatically after using the flasher via the Tools menu.

The .zip seems to contain a 0.87 folder, but when I launch the .exe it says 0.86 in the window title and DTR and RTS don't remember their default state at connect.
By GeoNomad
alon24 wrote:Hi,

I cannot find how to load many lua files at once to the device

In the pulldown menu there are options to upload all changed lua files on the PC, or all lua files on the open workspace directory on the PC.

Is there a way to load a full directory of things at once (lua and bin files like .bm files)

Not now. Is there a need? The full directory usually has unwanted files like .bak. Perhaps a multiple file select is needed?

I always have LLbin.lc installed, so can your code check for that?

The code checks for the LLbin function first. So if LLbin.lc has been run in init.lua or manually, then LLbin.lua won't be loaded. I could check for LLbin.lc, I suppose.

Thanks for the feedback.

Peter