Using the new Arduino IDE for ESP8266 and found bugs, report them here

Moderator: igrr

By abomin3V3L
#83923 Hi.

I use the ESP-01 module interfaced with a PIC32MX MCU.
I am using the board as a webserver and it is working.
My webserver page is hosted in the MCU and it has around 20KB of data in a single html, and I do multiple transfers of 2000 bytes to complete the transfer via CIPSEND.
The total transfer time (of the html) is around 3~3.5 seconds, and I did a visual basic script that keeps simulating the F5 key press every 5 seconds to automate the test with a browser (Chrome in this case)...the browser send GET requests every 5 seconds in a loop.
I have a second serial port on the PIC32MX where I send to this port all the strings that is read from the ESP, for debuging.
After around one hour of test, the ESP-01 started to only return busy string and then the communication betweeen ESP and PIX32MX started to fail. The requests continued by the browser , but without response from the ESP, resulting in request timeout (where is shown ###TMO in the logs)
I am putting attached to this topic the sequence of debuging, moments before the problem started, and after.
I don't know why, but after some time running this test, the problem occurs.
Do somebody know what this can be?

AT version 1.2.0.0
SDK version 1.5.4.1 (39cb9a32)
Build 1.5.4.1 Nov 30 2017

Regards,
Jeferson.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By QuickFix
#83937 I think you'd better post your question in our "Newbie Corner" since this is the "Arduino -> Bug report" forum. :idea:

Please note that not many of us use AT commands, so chances are big you won't get any useful answer.