Example sketches for the new Arduino IDE for ESP8266

Moderator: igrr

By muhammadumar6692
#85445 Hy Guys!

Hope all of you are fine. I am working on a Project of Controlling GPIOs of NodeMCU from Webpage, which works fine for me, but after that I am trying to send the GPIO State of NodeMCU Server to a Client which is in my case is WeMOS D1 Mini. I want to get GPIO State of NodeMCU on Client & from which I make suggestions to control WeMOS GPIOs. I have prepared & tested Sketches & the System is working in the way that the Client Pings the Server with a fixed Message String after a Several Time i.e., in my Case this is 2 Seconds, & when I Press NodeMCU Server Webpage Button to Turn ON LED, it takes too much time for execution & some times after so many clicks, the command executes. And at Client Side, I made suggestion while the GPIO State of Server is HIGH, then the GPIO of Client will go HIGH. At the other Side if I remove delays from Client Side then during getting Status from Server about its GPIO State, the Serial Monitor Continuously Displays the Device Checksum Configurations & Resets again & again. If there is some idea for fixing this issue

Any Help can be Appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Muhammad Umar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.