Example sketches for the new Arduino IDE for ESP8266

Moderator: igrr

By opeharimeX
#88392 I've been messing with ESP01's for a brief period, yet for another undertaking I'm taking a shot at I just got myself a lot of ESP-12's that likewise have a CH340G chip for sequential to USB. By method of foundation, I'm a prepared .net designer simply starting to expose the implanted world. I'm not generally excellent at c, however astonishing at c#. I've been doing everything fine and dandy so far with the arduino ide.

I'm attempting to set up one chip as the wifi AP + web worker that would then be able to summon keystrokes on the machine it's connected to. Like this stunning venture, yet ideally a lot more straightforward since I just need to trigger keystrokes for 0-9 (nothing else). That venture was a direct result of the 8266 not having USB support, however that carries me to my inquiry: is it conceivable to utilize the CH340G to achieve what I'm attempting to manage without doing espusb imitating?
By QuickFix
#88408 No, the CH340 is only a USB -> UART convertor nothing more, nothing less; you cannot let it behave as an HID (Human Interface Device).

I'm assuming you've used an online translator, since your question is a bit "Odd" formulated, so maybe I don't correctly understand what you're trying to achieve.

However, if you are, what you are thinking of has already been done: have a look at Wifi_Ducky