Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Ayush Sharma
#48415 Hello,
I was Seeking to Add a Domain to My ESP8266 Project , so that i can Access it from all around the world. The Domain is ".tk" the free Ones... which also Comes with Their Free DNS Service. ( See Attached Pic. ) One Says Hostname and IP Address and When Clicking the Other Tab " Use your Own DNS" Then it Comes with NameServers and IP Address Spaces.

Please Help me Find out , By How i can Connect this ESP8266 to This Domain. Note: I am trying to Display only Text on Webpage only , So Less Memory or Speed Will Work for Me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By villTech
#48426 try Noip.com. you will need to do port forwarding for that.

but if you just want to control your esp from around the globe from a website, you can do it the around way around,
attach you esp to a website.

have your esp do HTTP Request to the website, and the website will display your esp's requests.
you can easily do remote monitoring and control on your esp with that.
By Ayush Sharma
villTech wrote:try Noip.com. you will need to do port forwarding for that.

but if you just want to control your esp from around the globe from a website, you can do it the around way around,
attach you esp to a website.

have your esp do HTTP Request to the website, and the website will display your esp's requests.
you can easily do remote monitoring and control on your esp with that.

Thanks for Your Help. I was Seeking to Port Forwarding but my Bad Luck! My ISP has my Router Locked. I will need to as password from them... too much work ... Anyways the Second Method you said. I have done that HTTP part.website can receive the requests from esp8266 but how to send any request back to it? :?: