Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Emrah Duatepe
#76012 Hi friends , I would like to send AT command using Uart in ESP8266 ,how should I send AT ,Shoul I put some characters AT' front and behind like CR,LF, for example STX AT CR ,I dont know.Could you explain step by step as short sentece
By TechChevy
#76021 I have been able to use the serial pins on the Arduino Mega with no problem and just starting another instance of serial like
Code: Select allSerial1.begin(115200);
and then using the println function in order to send the commands that I want. Software serial is a little bit tricky in that it can't fully understand everything when printing back to the serial monitor. Hope that helps.
By QuickFix
#76025 This is the ESP8266 Arduino forum: you should ask your question in the ** Newbie Corner **. :idea:

In short, to use AT commands you connect your ESP to a computer, run a terminal program like PuTTY and enter the AT commands on the command-prompt.
For reference (there are hundreds of them), you can follow a guide like on this website.