Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By martin010
#86646 I am experiencing some issues with esp8266 device where they reset due to either a software or hardware wdt. I did check the code for obvious loop issues etc, but cannot find any clear cause, so I think it might be either hardware related or because of 3rd party libraries.. I am using the ESP.getResetInfo(); to get the cause of the reset, however, that gives me not a full stack trace (its hard for me to debug serially).
Would it be possible (and if so how..) to get some trace to the problem in code with only the following data (from ESP.getResetInfo() )

Exception (0): epc1:0x4010032a epc2:0x00000000 epc3:0x00000000 excvaddr:0x00000039 depc:0x00000000
By martin010
JurajA wrote:https://arduino-esp8266.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Troubleshooting/stack_dump.html

Yes I know this exists, but as posted in the question, the full stack info is not available for me. This is only shown when connected serially and that is not possible for me. I only have the info from the ESP.getresetinfo().....
:evil:
By martin010
#86671 Yes JuraJa, I know this exists, but as mentioned in my post, the full stack is only available when connected serially, and that is not an option for me, I only have the info from ESP.getResetInfo() and was wondering if you could do something with only those numbers..