Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Pablo2048
#86686 Oh, come on - for debugging such kind of errors there is EspSaveCrash library, which saves all the need information to the (simulated) EEPROM and can be lately used with Exception Decoder. There is also modification of this library for storing the info to SPIFFS. You can find it with simple Google search...
By Pablo2048
#86695 You use whole 4096 bytes of EEPROM? I'm also using EEPROM for parameter storage and using small area (512 bytes) for crash save area with my own save crash implementation. EspSaveCrash constructor has 2 parameters - one is offset from begin of the EEPROM and the second one is size. I prefer to use EEPROM instead of SPIFFS because of custom_crash_callback limitations.
By martin010
Pablo2048 wrote:You use whole 4096 bytes of EEPROM? I'm also using EEPROM for parameter storage and using small area (512 bytes) for crash save area with my own save crash implementation. EspSaveCrash constructor has 2 parameters - one is offset from begin of the EEPROM and the second one is size. I prefer to use EEPROM instead of SPIFFS because of custom_crash_callback limitations.

I couldn't get the EspSaveCrash working with a custom offset. Will give it another go.