Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By smyankent
#90321 Hey, I object to the NodeMCU board. I have a few esp8266 and NodeMCU modules that I find generally reasonable for quick prototyping. I made a straightforward sketch that makes an automatic passageway, web worker, and renders a basic Html page with a few structures. Subsequent to sending the information to the structures, the esp8266 worker sends the got information through rs232 to an ordinary Arduino UNO.

The postal division doesn't bode well since I attempted numerous alternatives and got similar outcomes.

At whatever point I streak the esp8266 module, everything works consummately. At the point when I transfer a similar sketch to AP NodeMCU, it has numerous blunders, for instance, the association drops, it keeps me from interfacing, and when I can at last associate omegle bazoocam ometv, it sends the managed information to the program. I pick the right board type, however, I have attempted various sheets and settings, yet nothing appears to work. Given diverting it a shot from a different lab power supply = same issues.

Is it most likely important to accomplish something that I am absent? Or then again is it simply a flawed microcircuit?

Much appreciated ahead of time!