Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By igrr
#18220 I apologize to Anakod and others — as the maintainer of the project, i should have checked before merging. Anakod deserves attribution because even though the Filesystem code was fully revamped in subsequent commits, it was based on the code from Sming project. Let me make this clear — the copyright should have been there.
I am sorry we came to a situation where people get diverted from the project and platform not because of it's lack of value, but because we are not executing properly. While adding new features we have to be thoughtful of how we do it. I will give all the code more thorough review and make sure all the credits and attributions are in place.
The code in question has been removed.
We will have a new implementation of filesystem layer shortly, with features such as multiple mount points, support for SD/spiffs/memory-mapped files under one hood.
By ficeto
#18223 When someone writes the crap he wrote and somebody else gets it, then deletes it and rewrites everything, the owner of the original work have no obligations to that code other than the fact that his was so crappy that required somebody to sit down and rewrite it all. You all obviously have nothing in common with code and programming, nor creation.
Everyone is entitled to their work, his went to the trash. And he is the same lamer as you for barking at the wrong code. None of you read it, none of you have read his code, you are all just somebody's dogs. Now go fetch