Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By martinayotte
Ribeiro Santos wrote:Can you see if http://www.microchip.com/forums/m452739.aspx helps. Something like "pinout is wrong or the device hasn't got power".

This is an interesting thread !
I've tried to add what that guy did : adding a desassert of CS just after the CMD55, then sending CMD41 as well as doing spiRec() until it succeed or timeout (instead of re-sending the whole CMD55/CMD41 like the current library is doing).

Unfortunately, it still hangs on the same way as before.
By martinayotte
sigrokBlack wrote:so which pin can you use for chipselect?, I would recompile it for you

Thanks ! it is appreciated. I'm using pin 16.

sigrokBlack wrote:Try to change the sd card and make sure that it is formatted with FAT32

Maybe there is something with your power supply.

Very strange......

Indeed, very strange.
I've check PSU, I've 3.28V after the AMS1117, and just in case I've added a 100uF on 5V side, but it didn't help.
Also, it doesn't explain that it is working with the MapleMini and not the ESP, it is the same PSU.
Adding to my nightmare, I've tried to use other SDCards, formatted in FAT32, it is failing the same way, and worst, my MapleMini don't like them during volume.init().