Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Mikejstb
#21436 That sounds fun!
It seems to me that this whole ESP8266 thing has progressed so quickly and so far since last fall.
I only got involved playing with them in February I think. A lot was done by then, and a whole lot has been done since.

Now it's not nearly so much a matter of trying to determine what can be done with the chip - that's all made huge progress.
So now its maybe more a matter of "what should I do with this chip" and focusing more on practical applications and ideas.
Fun times!
By Mario Mikočević
Mikejstb wrote:That sounds fun!
It seems to me that this whole ESP8266 thing has progressed so quickly and so far since last fall.
I only got involved playing with them in February I think. A lot was done by then, and a whole lot has been done since.

Now it's not nearly so much a matter of trying to determine what can be done with the chip - that's all made huge progress.
So now its maybe more a matter of "what should I do with this chip" and focusing more on practical applications and ideas.
Fun times!

<Teal'c voice>
Indeed!
</>

--
Mozz