Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Burricios
#22497 Hi,
I am trying to make a webserver with the ESP8266. I have no problem with the server setup, but I want the server to serve an html file to the client when a connection is made. I know about function ESP8266WebServer::send(..), but that only allows me to send a line. How can i do it to save the html file's text into the ESP8266 (a variable, file, whatever) and get it sent to the client? I could write each line to a different String and send the one by one... But that doesnt seem very neet.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
By Burricios
#22591 Forget the question, I inserted the whole html in a single sting and sent it at once. However, i had to break the string declaration in several lines, otherwise i got a java exception.
Thanks anyway.

BTW: I dont see it very usefull to have to wait for the topic to be approved, if it takes so long to get approved (more than 24H). But anyway...
By kolban
#22594 Approval? I hope not. My experience seems to show that when I post a new topic, it "just appears". I hope that is what is happening for all of us.