Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Mike Bedford
#23614 Hello all,

I have some data on my Arduino that I want to send to my website/webpage so the webpage can log and show the data. I am sure this has been done over and over again and I have seen some posts in the forum but there seem to be several different approaches.

General question, what is the best way anybody might have had experience with sending data from the Arduino, to the ESP8266 and then to the webpage? The ESP8266 will have already been connected to my router and have access to the webpage.

Thanks!

Mike
By tytower
#23620 Again i have written an arduino ide code to do that in the wiki on this page (scroll up).
It wakes up ,reads sensors , sends the data and goes back to sleep. When the modem is not available it goes to sleep and checks back periodically. It ought to be fairly straightforward to alter it to allow whatever time you need to gather the data then connect then sleep . The act of deepSleep() closes the connection and restarts the chip from the start of the program.