Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Mmiscool
#28753 Hello.

I am having some rather significant problems after upgrading to the latest staging version from the boards manager link.

First thing I noticed is for all my web server stuff i am getting empty response error msg from chrome.

Second issue I am seeing is that it tells me that 99% of available program storage space is use for a 1 mb esp. This is curious as the previous version I am sure it was around 70-80%.

I have tried installing and reinstalling several times.

Then reverted back to the stable version only to be disappointed by the lack of spiffs. I don't have a back up of the old staging version to use that was working.

Any one else seeing any issues or have some good instructions on how to add the spiffs libraries to the normal version.

Haven't done much mucking in the arduino folders there.
By martinayotte
#28759 Backups is the Rule of development !
But Murphy is always around, even if you do backups ... :o

Personally, on Linux, I'm not taking any new staging for granted : I use "meld" between IGRR staging and merge only what I feel is safe to be taken by looking at the code, on drop at a time. I know this method is not an easy one for everybody.

That been said, I think the official "stable" is quite old, at least 3 "staging" have been issued since then.
By Mmiscool
#28763 Do you know of how to get copies of the old stageing release ?