Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By haubke
#30797 hello esp users,

i have the following problem.
i use the arduino ide to program my esp07. everything goes well. i have wifi i can connect true serial. getting output. everything works. but when i try to use the device (stand alone). so not connected serial. its not getting online in my network. when i disconnect the serial adapter it stays working. should i remove all the serial.print() functions to get it to work stand alone?. i have really no idea why it should not work.

you guys have a sugestion?

thanks,
By haubke
#30812 hello, well i guess i have. but not as it should be,

i have a temp sensor conected bs18b20 . on the gpio2 pin. i do have a resistor between 3.3V and the gpio2 but il guess thats not enouph to bring him high. before it was starting up without serial.
i will se what i can do to make it work again

thank you for your reply.
i will leave another message when i fixed it.

edit...
first i fried my ams1117. afterwards it worked again without connecting to serial? wierd. even when i connect the temp sensor. i will investigate further

2nd Edit..

i found out what the problem was. when i leave my usb serial module conected to the pcb. but not inserted into the pc . then it will not run. i tried with different modules all have the same issue when leaving serial module connected.

thanks again for your reply