Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By DKRT86
#32127 Sorry for the imprecise description. Schufti was right. The only function of the ESP is to receive browser commands and forward the information over serial. An Arduino receives the information and switches the LED's.

Don't get confused by the html code in the beginning. It's only implemented to control the strip with other devices than the smartphone. The problem occurs if i use my smartphone app. In the code of the app I can set the frequency of the send URL's if I use the implemented sliders. Trough playing around with this value I found out that the ESP crashs if the frequency is about 10 URL'S per second in accesspointmode and at 1-2 URL's per second in stationmode.

Greetings
Daniel
By schufti
#32154 I suspect that the frequent page requests lead to:
a) that the last page send is not yet finished and the lib is not reentrant safe
and/or
b) the operation is kept too long in the main loop without any delay
By DKRT86
#32385 Hey,

I think I figured out that it is not a problem of the hardware or Software of the ESP module but it may be a browser problem.

If I send high frequent signals via Internet explorer or Windows phone the module crashs very easy. But if i use Chrome or Firefox I can send very fast signals without crashing.

So now the question is: What does the IE do to crash the module? I know it is the wrong place for this question but mayxbe someone got an idea.
I tried some sniffing tools on firefox and IE but i couldn't see any difference.