Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Anand Lobo
#40223 I'm just starting to experiment with the ESP8266 wireless mesh examples, with no success at the moment. I'm probably 'mesh'ing something up (heh); I'll figure it out. However, I have NTP working effectively, as well as Blynk, so that's good.

I haven't found a definitive answer for this question I've been wondering, so here goes:

- Is there an existing method to bridge between regular Wi-Fi to an ESP8266 mesh network? Like, having just one or two ESP8266 connected to the Wi-Fi, and using that as a relay for network requests from the other ESP8266 nodes in a mesh?
I'm not too worried about Internet connectivity - I've successfully used my home computer as a server for NTP time updates and for Blynk requests over Wi-Fi, and now I'd like to be able to use the ESP8266 modules without having to use a Wi-Fi repeater to reach everywhere. Is this possible?
By robertiko
#41631 hi im started whit the same think, but i start a wake ago and i think that you have more time that me, so can you tell me if you have examples that is userfull for myself, please i need that your help