Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By costo
#40530 You are a genius :D
martinayotte wrote:BTW, I'm seeing that the ArduinoESP core has integrate Serial.swap(), so you can try it out instead of using the plain SDK alternate function.
It should be something like :
Code: Select allSerial.swap(15); //toggle between use of GPIO13/GPIO15 or GPIO3/GPIO(1/2) as RX and TX

This did the trick.
Code: Select allserial.swap();

Very likely the SDK function would have done the trick too if I had tried harder.
I had two instances of Serial.begin in the sketch and at both places I had to put the function into it.
I like this short code much more than the SDK function
so thanks again for your investigation into this.
By kemalfe
costo wrote:You are a genius :D
martinayotte wrote:BTW, I'm seeing that the ArduinoESP core has integrate Serial.swap(), so you can try it out instead of using the plain SDK alternate function.
Code: Select allSerial.swap(15); //toggle between use of GPIO13/GPIO15 or GPIO3/GPIO(1/2) as RX and TX

This did the trick.

Very likely the SDK function would have done the trick too if I had tried harder.
I had two instances of Serial.begin in the sketch and at both places I had to put the function into it.

Hi, can you share working code with swap function?
By kemalfe
costo wrote:You are a genius :D

This did the trick.

Hi, can you share working code with swap function?