Chat here about code rewrites, mods, etc... with respect to the github project https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino

Moderator: igrr

By danbicks
#18663 Thanks Guys for picking this up.

I think it quite important we know how new updates are picked up within Arduino 1.64. Fingers crossed the dev team will keep us posted on this. This may also be the answer as to why the new SDK rf power function does not make a difference.

Cal, my native language is English buddy, I think google translate should work fine with this :). My repeated response was again simply down to no response's to a very good question. No offence taken.

Dans
By danbicks
#18665 Guys,

I just created the portable folder as suggested and yep you guys are spot on. The latest SDK is not in this build. I have compared the new SDK in visual studio with the one supplied via board manager and Git, the function I was looking for in the user_interface : (system_phy_set_max_tpw) exists in latest SDK from Espressif but not in the Arduino ESP8266 as suggested in Git.

This answers my question before as to why the new function did not make a difference in another post.

I hope the development team let us know when the correct download from Git is available.

Well done guys

Dans