ESP8266 Webserver Project

Moderator: Sprite_tm

By Sprite_tm
#13946 Sorry Marton, I saw your mail but I've been busy with other stuff; I meant to browse it through and apply it but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
By martonmiklos
Sprite_tm wrote:Sorry Marton, I saw your mail but I've been busy with other stuff; I meant to browse it through and apply it but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

No worries. I was unsure about you mail address and one of my attempts got redirected back by the mailer daemon. This is why I have posted it to here too.
By Sprite_tm
#14117 Marton: I applied and committed your patches. I also disabled them by default; someone who wants their files compressed can uncomment the lines in the Makefile. Also, next time, could I ask you to take some extra care with your comments? I've corrected quite a few typo's and unfinished sentences there. I can understand you're not a native English speaker (I'm not either), but it would save me combing through the comments if you'd try and re-read them before sending in a patch.

dzindra: The commit you based your changes on is dated April the 3rd. I've committed multiple commits since then; you'll need to rebase your Git tree against those changes for the patch set to apply cleanly to the current head.
By martonmiklos
Sprite_tm wrote:Marton: I applied and committed your patches. I also disabled them by default; someone who wants their files compressed can uncomment the lines in the Makefile. Also, next time, could I ask you to take some extra care with your comments? I've corrected quite a few typo's and unfinished sentences there. I can understand you're not a native English speaker (I'm not either), but it would save me combing through the comments if you'd try and re-read them before sending in a patch.

Thank you very much! I apologize for my grammar mistakes, and I will take much care of it next time!