ESP8266 Webserver Project

Moderator: Sprite_tm

By Sprite_tm
alonewolfx2 wrote:i tried and something went wrong. i saw directory listing on mainpage and serial log says something but it seems its showing flash filesystem files not sdcard. can you look my log ?

EDIT: directory listing right. i can see sdcard files but if requested files have same name on espfs, its showing file on espfs, if file exist just scard, its showing from sdcard(for ex: index.tpl if exist on sdcard and espfs, its showing from espfs. abc.tpl exist just on sdcard its showing from sdcard.

EDIT 2: also" %counter%" value showing page load times if files loading from espfs, showing direct "%counter%"(just string not value) if from loading sdcard.

That indeed is correct: the contents of the espfs have a higher priority than the ones on the SD-card, so you can still change wifi etc settings when you've plugged in a random SD-card. Also the template engine bit (the thing that parses the %something% stuff) is espfs-only: the use case I had in mind was mostly that the user can just plug in a random SD-card, and having a template engine ins't that useful there.

I'm still working on something where you can 'mount' the SD-card on a directory, so e.g. all the contents it has are accessible from http://[ip]/sdcard instead of directly from the root of the webserver.
By alonewolfx2
#14583 you are right. thanks for good work. also maybe it need some serial debug information for ex: something like sdinfo , file count or basically sd mounted or not mounted info printed on startup.