ESP8266 Webserver Project

Moderator: Sprite_tm

By Hemanth
#14545 Hi,

I am New to ESP8266. We are Building Iot Project so.Can i Interface ESP8266 with Any Micro controller. My SSID and Password Can't be set Via Programming.So we are planning for Use ESP8266 As AP server Mode which accepts Data From Mobile App and Store.We will Reset the ESP8266 to AP Client Mode which will Send the data to Server.
Please find the Attached Pic of Project Concept.
Regards
Hemanth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Hemanth
Sprite_tm wrote:Sure you can. What has this got to do with esphttpd though?

We are not handing the Web server.our Job is to Send the data to Web Server. So shown in attachment for Setting the Wifi settings(SSID+password) i useds Bluetooth Module. Now i want to Use ESP8266 in Server mode for Taking the Wifi Settings from the UART and save them.after acts as client to sent data to Web server.Let me know any links.
By Sprite_tm
#14573 Then you are posting in the wrong forum. Also, you seem to want us to hand-feed you all the information you need without doing anything yourself: if you'd download the SDK and look at the documentation there you could probably already answer 80% of the questions you ask. Sorry, but I'm gonna close this topic. If you want to start a new one, feel free to do so, but please do so in the right subforum (I'd pick General Discussion) and please do a lot more research yourself before asking the fine people that frequent the forums here.