Sming - Open Source framework for high efficiency native ESP8266 development

By danbicks
anakod wrote:
How can I use this method? StationClass::checkConnection()

At first you can set timer and check connection status on every timer call.

Also I want to make some tests about network connection lost and router disconnection, after that I will provide some ideas or, may be automatic server restarting solution (if needed).

Hi anakod,

Thanks for the reply, I have tried to incorporate the checkConnection but can't seem to get the syntax right? Have you a simple sniplet to get me going on this.

Would be really appreciated.

Thanks Dans
By voyager
#16463 Hi,
as a Sming & Eclipse Newbie i am totally confused of which File to import in Eclipse. (such as from Basic_Blink). I have installed Sming on a Mac using your suggestions. It worked perfect. I installed Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers (Version: Luna Service Release 2 (4.4.2)) and i am trying the whole day to import any example without success. Could i have some small help?
Thank you.
By j0hncc
voyager wrote:Hi,
as a Sming & Eclipse Newbie i am totally confused of which File to import in Eclipse. (such as from Basic_Blink). I have installed Sming on a Mac using your suggestions. It worked perfect. I installed Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers (Version: Luna Service Release 2 (4.4.2)) and i am trying the whole day to import any example without success. Could i have some small help?
Thank you.

Sure, there is help here! But you will need to describe what you did that "worked perfectly" and what you did that was "without success" and what actually happened when you did that. ( Like an error message or something? )