Sming - Open Source framework for high efficiency native ESP8266 development

By voyager
#16468 Okay,
the installing on the Mac, as described , worked perfect. Even the Eclispe install was okay. I call the Eclispe App and try to import a Sming Example. And here the difficulties start. I really do not know were to start and which file to load and how to flash it to the ESP. Since now i used to work with NodeMCU and the Arduino IDE for the ESP and could get their examples running.
Thanks
By danbicks
danbicks wrote:
anakod wrote:
How can I use this method? StationClass::checkConnection()

At first you can set timer and check connection status on every timer call.

Also I want to make some tests about network connection lost and router disconnection, after that I will provide some ideas or, may be automatic server restarting solution (if needed).

Hi anakod,

Thanks for the reply, I have tried to incorporate the checkConnection but can't seem to get the syntax right? Have you a simple sniplet to get me going on this.

Would be really appreciated.

Thanks Dans

Hi Byanakod,

Any updates yet? I really wan to try and get some progress with this. Would be cool if you could give me some examples of how to use the checkconnection function buddy.

Thanks

Dans
By voyager
#16527 Hi Bydanbicks,
thanks a lot for your help. I did as you suggested. Well all the the projects listed in Sming are now imported. I started loading Basic_Blink. Using 'Build' resulted in a disaster. I the modified the Paths, Directories and the Serial port in the Makefile. But when I again tried to' Build' i got this:

Program "mingw32-make.exe" not found in PATH Basic_Blink C/C++ Problem

That doesn't look like a OS X Command. So what I have done for hours? Can you help me with a small Makefile for OS X as an example and tell me how to solve this exe problem.
Thanks Dan

Voy