Sming - Open Source framework for high efficiency native ESP8266 development

By piperpilot
#23190 Hi, I'm having problems with the latest builds...things worked before, but now they aren't. I can still compile the Basic_Blink example, but anything else fails with one of many errors. Here is one from HttpServer_ConfigNetwork:

Code: Select all20:31:20 **** Build of configuration Sming for project HttpServer_ConfigNetwork ****
make all
C+ app/application.cpp
C+ /opt/sming/Sming/appinit/user_main.cpp
AR out/build/app_app.a
LD out/build/app.out
/opt/sming/Sming/compiler/lib//libsming.a(HttpServer.o):(.text._ZN10HttpServer13initWebSocketER20HttpServerConnectionR11HttpRequestR12HttpResponse+0x8): undefined reference to `vtable for WebSocket'
/opt/sming/Sming/compiler/lib//libsming.a(HttpServer.o):(.text._ZN10HttpServer13initWebSocketER20HttpServerConnectionR11HttpRequestR12HttpResponse+0xc): undefined reference to `WebSocket::WebSocket(HttpServerConnection*)'
/opt/sming/Sming/compiler/lib//libsming.a(HttpServer.o):(.text._ZN10HttpServer13initWebSocketER20HttpServerConnectionR11HttpRequestR12HttpResponse+0x10): undefined reference to `WebSocket::initialize(HttpRequest&, HttpResponse&)'
/opt/sming/Sming/compiler/lib//libsming.a(HttpServer.o):(.text._ZN10HttpServer13initWebSocketER20HttpServerConnectionR11HttpRequestR12HttpResponse+0x31): undefined reference to `WebSocket::WebSocket(HttpServerConnection*)'
/opt/sming/Sming/compiler/lib//libsming.a(HttpServer.o): In function `HttpServer::initWebSocket(HttpServerConnection&, HttpRequest&, HttpResponse&)':
C:\DEV\ESP8266\Sming\Sming/Wiring/WVector.h:47: undefined reference to `WebSocket::initialize(HttpRequest&, HttpResponse&)'
/opt/sming/Sming/compiler/lib//libsming.a(CommandHandler.o):(.text._ZN14CommandHandler19procesStatusCommandE6StringP13CommandOutput+0x20): undefined reference to `system_get_rst_info'
/opt/sming/Sming/compiler/lib//libsming.a(CommandHandler.o): In function `CommandHandler::procesStatusCommand(String, CommandOutput*)':
C:\DEV\ESP8266\Sming\Sming/Services/CommandProcessing/CommandHandler.cpp:70: undefined reference to `system_get_rst_info'
/opt/sming/Sming/compiler/lib//libsming.a(RTC.o): In function `RtcClass::RtcClass()':
C:\DEV\ESP8266\Sming\Sming/SmingCore/Platform/RTC.cpp:26: undefined reference to `system_get_rst_info'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [out/build/app.out] Error 1

20:31:21 Build Finished (took 1s.71ms)

I'm on a MAC, I'm not sure where the reference to c:\DEV\sming is coming from...I wonder if someone committed something with a hard reference instead of relative? Anyways...I'm digging into it, but can't figure out how to get around it at this point. HELP!

PiperPIlot

EDIT: I started rolling back commits...and I found the culprit. It breaks with commit 1c376f5 (attachment shows details). Perhaps something compiled into libsming.a?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.