Sming - Open Source framework for high efficiency native ESP8266 development

By Lawrence_jeff
#13399 Maybe I'm missing something but eclipse complains about a lot of these examples. I don't think its my environment but just to be sure I just did a clean install of the devkit (win) then downloaded the zip and extracted all the examples to C:\espressif\examples\sming-master\

Eclipse imports them all but lots of the examples give me various errors in eclipse
As an example the HttpServer_Bootstrap
In application.cpp it doesn't like the line HttpServer server;
(Error :The type 'HttpServer' must implement the inherited pure virtual method 'TcpServer::createClient' )
On this line
bool led = request.getQueryParameter("led") == "on";
it tells me Invalid arguments ' Candidates are: String getQueryParameter(String, String) ' as if it expects two arguments but this code only has one

It doesn't like
WifiStation.config(WIFI_SSID, WIFI_PWD);
With Invalid arguments 'Candidates are:bool config(String, String, bool)'

Any ideas - what am I doing wrong? I have modified the non SMING examples without any issues
By Lawrence_jeff
#13400 Maybe I'm missing something but eclipse complains about a lot of these examples. I don't think its my environment but just to be sure I just did a clean install of the devkit (win) then downloaded the zip and extracted all the examples to C:\espressif\examples\sming-master\

Eclipse imports them all but lots of the examples give me various errors in eclipse
As an example the HttpServer_Bootstrap
In application.cpp it doesn't like the line HttpServer server;
(Error :The type 'HttpServer' must implement the inherited pure virtual method 'TcpServer::createClient' )
On this line
bool led = request.getQueryParameter("led") == "on";
it tells me Invalid arguments ' Candidates are: String getQueryParameter(String, String) ' as if it expects two arguments but this code only has one

It doesn't like
WifiStation.config(WIFI_SSID, WIFI_PWD);
With Invalid arguments 'Candidates are:bool config(String, String, bool)'

Also some of the includes don't see correct.
for example in user_config.h eclipse can't resolve this one

#include <espinc/lwip_includes.h>
until I correct it relative to the root of the SMING project (so add system/include/)
#include <system/include/espinc/lwip_includes.h>

Any ideas - what am I doing wrong? I have modified the non SMING examples without any issues