WIFIO is a dual Arduino WIFI module (ESP8266+ATMEGA328P) FCC approve-able with transferable licence. Can use the 328P for I/O expansion also...

Moderator: igrr

By erddi
#74196 Hi I can not program this module at all with the program I can not provide 192.168.4.1 input with interface ide only with baud 74880 it does not react to AT commands at all.

how you need to follow a path. :|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By NoSurfnAZ
#80238 I took mine back to the store. Theres a few "workarounds" because of some supposed numbering was switched on the ports or something. I was spending time going thru a million work arounds. My advice, get a cheap esp8266 or a Wemos D1 Mini Lite. You can get all those for under 15.00.
It was a cool board for the price, and if you can get it to work, let me know please! Id still like to get one of the real cheap ones. Im a beginner so I dont know if it was me not doing something right. But none of the boards I chose could communicate. I didnt even have a wifi signal. I spent way too much tome on it and decided to go easy. Im learning Platmorm IO to help me get going a little. Check that out. better than Arduino IDE...youll see why if you check it out. You can use for all boards. Maybe that might be a solution! or help anyways. let me know what happens...