WIFIO is a dual Arduino WIFI module (ESP8266+ATMEGA328P) FCC approve-able with transferable licence. Can use the 328P for I/O expansion also...

Moderator: igrr

By Scott104
#92487 Dear esp8266 community,

Currently I am struggling with an issue where the ESP8266 no longer submits the temperature data to destination server (through Wifi).

The esp8266 is setup to submit temperature data in the loop every 3 hours while connected to a guest wifi (Fritzbox).

Since I do not have access to the device physically I can only guess that the ESP does no longer have Wifi connection (destination server is working so far). But I know the guest wifi is working for everyone else.

I also assume when I unplug and plug in again the power supply it will work again (for the ~5 days).

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advanced
By charlesmox1
#93589 Hi, community!
I have problems with the ESP8266-01 WiFi module. I have tried dozens of configurations of hardware and software and I can't get the Arduino Uno to connect to the ESP8266. it shows three different errors:
1)ESP8266.h doesn't exist. - Even though when I open the folder, there it is.
2)ESP8266.h has multiple copies. - Only one is in the folder.
3)Timed out trying to receive the headers. - I get this even trying to load a blank sketch like a couple of places online suggested.
Has anyone had the same situation? Any help would be appreciated.