Current News

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Mmiscool
#63315 Do not post to this thread except for an official submission. Chatter can go here http://www.esp8266.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=11030

Hello,

C6CkrRNWUAIjB5W.jpg

The esp8266 basic logo design contest will commence now.

Rules:
  • Logo must be family friendly and clean.
  • Must be published under the same mit licence used for ESP8266 basic so it can be used on the web site, documentation and tshirts, ect.
  • Must provide original image source file (gimp, photoshop, ect) and a high resolution PNG with transparency attached to your entry post.
  • 1 submission per person.
  • Rules may be updated a bit as the contest progress (Probably won't but just in case)

Submissions will be open until midnight march 17, 2017 eastern time us.

I will pick my favorite 5 submissions at that point and post a thread with a poll so community can select the official ESP8266 Basic logo from those 5. The poll will run for 1 week and the results will be final.

The winner will receive a there choice of a t-shirt bearing the logo they designed or qty 3 esp12 based development boards loaded with esp basic.

So please post your submission in this thread to be part of the contest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By RichardS
#63319 OK I am in..... :-)

espbasic.jpg

I am just getting the ball rolling, DO NOT PICK ME!!!! I mean it.

I am sure there will be lots much better, and also WAY more imaginative :-)

RichardS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Miloit
#63501 This is my proposal..
This logo blends esp brand and the turtle because it is always said that the basic interpreter is slow :lol:
Font is Showcard Gothic and is free.