just to inform you that a new Annex version is available and, as usual, you can find it here : https://sites.google.com/site/annexwifi/home
This version (1.38) includes the following features :
- Implemented MQTT
- Implemented FTP
- Implemented PID
- Implemented the Tone generation
- Implemented support for the PUYA flash memory chip
- Possibility to change the MAC address (useful for ESPNOW)
- Improved HTML interactions with the addition of 2 new variables
- Implemented frequency counter
- Implemented some unit conversion functions
- Many stability improvements
- Many minor changes, fixes
Do not hesitate to download and try it.
As always is free and always will be!
But it would be cool, to have a stripped down version to run on 512kB Modules like v01.
I think i am not the only one to have a lot of them.