Place to put your Basic demos and examples

Moderator: Mmiscool

By forlotto
#34040 you are using the same variables for textboxes as you are for reading the current info this may be causing conflict as you have seen already I'm only about 6 hours invested in trying different codes to understand the language to be honest but to me it would seem you would want different variables for the textboxes possibly tbssid etc IDK for certain I am no guru on basic but something to try...

Instead of going all out why not take it a step at a time and see where your code is failing do a portion of your code then if it is right add more then if it is wrong figure out why it is wrong and fix it this is what I am trying to do right now is learn little things parts and pieces and then grow up to a full program.

If the parts of the code don't work then there is a good chance I don't understand what I am doing and I need to find out why they don't work one part at a time.

Wish I could give you more but mmiscool is likely well versed to understand what you are trying to accomplish to me it seems as if you are trying to connect to an access point via a web interface more or less but surely this code will not work as is. Break it up a little break it down figure out where things are not going correct.

Good Luck
By forlotto
#34041 lol of course you posted when I was typing my msg excellent troubleshooting ;)

next time I would use the code tags though to keep things clean :)