Post about your Basic project here

Moderator: Mmiscool

By xtal
kingedem wrote:Hi Micheal,

Could you please implement a function to print obtained dynamic IP (AT+CIFSR).

Thanks.

Sorry , I'm just learning this stuff... You can hook a serial connection to ESP Rx,Tx and see logging info ,,,
You will see IP info when connection is made..
By xtal
Mmiscool wrote:Format will delette all the files and settings you have saved.
If you have a large program i recomend you copy and paste it in to the editor text areaand save it all in one shot. Then do an open to make sure it saved.

I will be updating it some more over the next few days. I did ad a bunch of new string functions that can be used.

Will be adding a few more latrer on.

Been a bit more focused on i2c stuff as of late.

I always copy & paste pgms over 5 lines :mrgreen:

As for SAVING the program , my experience is 1 try out of 50 attempts might save , I have no clue why this is and can only conclude that there is a gremlin in the save procedure, I've wasted a lot of time trying to save a program so I can run it. :cry:

Being focused on i2c stuff is fine , but if you can't save your program, you can't test it :(
By Mmiscool
#30479 So I am trying to simplify your code and do the same things you are trying to do.

The code below will refresh the page every 5 seconds on the browser side.

It will also run the update values branch every second and could be used for polling a sensor at an interval.

See the code below.

The wprint command is normally static so I added a function to insert a variable value that will fetch the current value of it when the page updates.

so wprint htmlvar(bla) will put make it so that when the page refreshes it will always show the latest contents of the variable.

an example of this would be:
Code: Select allbla = 5
wprint bla
bla = 10
wprint htmlvar(bla)
wait

Auto refresh code:
Code: Select allbla = 0
timer 1000 [update.Values]

wprint |<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5; url=./input" />|
wprint htmlvar(bla)

button "this is a test" [test.1]