Report Bugs Here

Moderator: Mmiscool

By trackerj
Electroguard wrote:I tried the version you mentioned TJ, and it certainly works ok, but I didn't notice any difference between it and the original A69... so what was the difference?

Just for testing purposes as been locally compiled not the bin file provided by default for download.
Looks a bit more stable for what I had time to run with.
By Electroguard
#67148 If you noticed improvement it's possibly due to using a smaller and therefore less affected script that only shows occasional intermittent bug consequences.

But it didn't make the slightest bit of difference to my 'rickety script' I posted earlier, which started straight up with it's changeable quantum weirdness as before.

But that's why I posted it for heckler... to see if his 'method' could make any difference to a full-on piece of bug-splatter - cos I doubt anything could improve such bug infestations other than a good squirt of 'bug-be-gone'!
By Lagnus
#70190 Hello,

my programm is about 400lines long. It uses serial1, I2C a littlebit html a few lines CSSID, some Buttons und Texboxes and two Dropdown.

If i save it to the esp i loose lines, program parts, the whole program and sometimes i get changes in a line:
Original Line:
cssid htmlid(), "background-color:#F7BE81;font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;text-align: left;display:block;width:90%;font-size:24px"
Saved and opend default.bas:
cssid htmlid(), "background-color:#F7BE81;font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;text-align: left;display:block;width:90ont-size:24px"

If the program is saved completely and i RUN it:
It doesn't start, it shows parts of the page Elements or the Whole page, but doesn't work.
And sometimes it starts correct and works fine.
Most time it hangs up and the ESP or the Basic does a reboot.

Now some Questions:
Does anybody knows at which point it exactly happens: When transfering or saving into he ESP flash?
When starting programm on the ESP? ..........
Who does the ESP reboot: The Basic or the ESP WDT?
If it is the ESP WDT it could be a timing problem, maybe if the Basic-Intrepreter blocks the ESP when he is serving his wifi routines.
Mike who could help to find this bug? Would some money be helpfull?