General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Mmiscool
#35004 You don't have to print the Wget data. You can call the function with no return like the following code.

Code: Select allTextbox MyData
button "click to post to thing speek" [postit]
wait

[postit]
bla = "api.thingspeak.com/update?key=5C1J2FHRGQM44M7R&field1=" & MyData
wget(bla)
wait
By forlotto
#35027 precisely which can already be done with msgbranch looking in your tutorial url advanced on esp8266basic.com

Just saying I don't know if people understand this thing has any capability possible once you learn it the need for something like thingspeak would come in handy for controlling multiple devices though potentially it could act as the server more or less.

But thanks for sharing your findings ....
By SukiYoon
#45972 did anyone know why I get success upload and connection to thingspeak already...but still no data uploaded shows on my channel thingspeak?

i using wget

thanks...
By forlotto
SukiYoon wrote:did anyone know why I get success upload and connection to thingspeak already...but still no data uploaded shows on my channel thingspeak?

i using wget

thanks...

If I recall correctly some users were having troubles with one of the newer builds and wget.

In order to truly diagnose your problem you will have to go public it is unfortunate but a must!

What is needed from you is the following:

- The version of espbasic that you are using
- Your code a complete copy and paste as it could be something very simply like a syntax error.

The syntax of some of the things have changed like timer code and a few other things you will need to post code a complete copy and paste of your code to be sure it isn't something that has changed.