General area when it fits no where else

Moderator: Mmiscool

By SirM
#37369 Hello
My first post in this forum.
I have a problem that I didn´t find a solution in other topics.
After I flashed with 1.68 to 3 different ESP-03 with 512k.
There were no errors when flashing.
I tried "Hello world" and it worked. Then I tried som some other, but I can´t save anymore.
I have tried format and even flashed again, also flashed two others with same result.
The first one had a previous program (AT) . The other two started up in AP mode. So far so good.

I hit open, and it opens up "default" which is blank. I write Print "Hello World" and End.
In my terminal that is connected to ESP-03 serial tells me that "file open failed" after every line that should be saved (default/1, default/2...) What is going on here, what am I missing?

BR
SirM
By Mmiscool
#37397 That seems odd. If you go to the setting page and hit format it may take a minuet. It should return a 1 or a zero if the format was successful or not.

You might use the flash free function. Try formatting and saving the following program.

Code: Select allprint flashfree()
By SirM
#37405 Hi
After formating, does 1= success and 0=failed? The result seems to be random.
Withoout the possibility to save I can´t run "print flashfree"
I flashed a new one and it worked perfect, I ran som graphic test and everything was great, then suddenly when saving som changes, it started to report "file open failed" in terminal. First some lines in middle, then more and more lines. After that all lines reoprts the same when saving. During boot it also says the same when reading AP password and etc. (no password used). Looks like its eating up flash.
Any other ideas to test would be great.

// SirM
By forlotto
#37424 I helped another guy with similar issues here viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6853 maybe you want to read through the thread and try what he tried?