Post links and attach files for documentation here, also chat about these docs freely

By javiercviegas
#6082 Hi there, i ve purchased 2 esp8266 modules, i dont know the firmware that they have inside, the idea is outstanding but i cant find clear documentation, i would like to try the modules using attiny 85 and attiny 2313 plus netio, but i cant find sketch examples! Does anyone have any pointer to start looking?

Thanks in advance.

Javier
By scargill
#6237 In oeder to get documentation on the SDK I have just sent off a signature for an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with Espressif. I am happy to do that and I'm sure others will be but I really don't understand why they'd want to withold information on a chip they are selling - as this means most people are guessing from examples as to what commands do.

We need a full list of all SDK commands with example use to be able to make full use of these boards.

Pete

javiercviegas wrote:Hi there, i ve purchased 2 esp8266 modules, i dont know the firmware that they have inside, the idea is outstanding but i cant find clear documentation, i would like to try the modules using attiny 85 and attiny 2313 plus netio, but i cant find sketch examples! Does anyone have any pointer to start looking?

Thanks in advance.

Javier