Post links and attach files for documentation here, also chat about these docs freely

By kolban
#59321 Howdy Luis,
There is no such thing as a hardcopy of the book. If you want a hardcopy, download the PDF and take it to an office store ... I'm sure they'll be able to mass print it and bind it for a fee. My thinking has always been that as the content changes, I would just re-release a new PDF ... so there is no plan for there ever to be a final release.

Neil
By Beckenbauer
#60589 Hello Neil,

thank You for this great book on the ESP. It is very helpful. It could be made even more helpful if it would have a numbering scheme for the chapters: e.g. like: 6.3.1
This would make it much easier to find orientation while reading. E.g. I was reading the chapter "ESP8266WebServer" - after some time I noticed that this is valid only for the Arduino IDE.

Best regards

Lothar
By Llaves
#62774 In the past the book was available as an epub, but now apparently is only available as a PDF. Any chance of getting epub's again? If only PDF, can the table of contents page entries by links rather than just static numbers? Not sure what tools you're using to produce this, so I have no idea how hard either of these is.
By kolban
#62775 Howdy ... let me look into it ... the book is written in Libre Office and last time I converted to ePUB there were all kinds of errors ... let me make some time and I'll see if I can resolve them.

Neil