Post links and attach files for documentation here, also chat about these docs freely

By RichardS
#811 I have not tried it myself but it looks like the solution as it is.... unless you need still to call gpio_int(), that is if it has not been called by some previous code.... I assume its been called already by the code, if not experiment calling it once.

Richard.
By rudi
admin wrote:I have not tried it myself but it looks like the solution as it is.... unless you need still to call gpio_int(), that is if it has not been called by some previous code.... I assume its been called already by the code, if not experiment calling it once.

Richard.

Hi Richard

txs for your help,
is there a way to check that gpio_int() is allready called?

i will try with and without the init, before and after the function call.

i wounder me ;-)
do nobody switch at GPIO or PWM . or ADC ( ESP8266EX) or other ;-) ;-) :-)

i puzzle in this long time , i hope i wil get it on at evening, this my last part of experiments at this.
i will switch over the SoC - last change will be a alternate by secon pic over UART .. like cnlohr ..but this is - sorry - double double ;-)
the SoC have potential exampl with shifting .. but first step - this switching must go on ;-)

txs again for your time and help

best wishes
rudi
;-)
By rudi
reaper7 wrote:@rudi - some progress with control GPIOs??
I also can't deal with it :(

hi
i puzzle in this just in time and last 2 days..
..the web IoT demo is not all functionally local - so the function user_sensor.h, user_plug.h and user_light.h ( here are the GPIO's function defined but in project not used by defined name / aliases )
the base info like PORT Settings is missing - but i work at time at this to find out whats go on.
example have a look to the user_sensor.h ( found LED for blink status this will be fine for switch test ;-) )
Code: Select all#define SENSOR_WIFI_LED_IO_FUNC    FUNC_GPIO0        // this is the good friend FUNC_GPIO0 it's defined in eagle_soc.h
                                                                  // and adress bit "BIT0" but not more about this ;-/

i do not know the way back and forward in this i read and read ;-) and read - there must be a simple construct but i do not know more just in time
i try more in this today and evening. the bit is not allone - it think it must be a valid bit mask ( 32bit ? ) like 0xffffffa8d0e.... for the right pin adress
this adresses i have not found. the calculation adress for the define's in eagle_soc.h is in file, but where is the "hardware.h" ? i find no bridge in this locial.

what are you found at yours in paste time, do you found any way for define's or function?
it seams that this function are in the CLOUD Server.. http://iot.espressif.cn
there comunicate over json .. with rom function?.. ;-)... i puzzle only in this - i do not know.

I go on to try more..

Best wishes!
rudi
;-)

edit
sorry forget it:

the GPIO0 example, this pin is low..
for burn the firmware this must ( hold) go on to GND
after reset
the pin will be high if you deconnect it from GND but the Bootloader status is ready now
now the PIN is not connected to GND longer .. push the Firmware Flasher to start - this will start the download without problem
after download - ( finnished ) the pin will go back high... this procedure will tell us "firmware flash finnished "
this told me, that the Flasher can managed this / switch back to a tristate?..
this is interresant ´because chris is working in esptool and this is funny the algo for automatic flashing ;-) by pins
but the hell - where is the right description to the GPIO's ,.. ;-)

ok

happy coding ;-)