Chat freely about anything...

By tuanpm
mharizanov wrote:@tuanpm If I call MQTT_Publish twice one after another, only the second publish gets through; I think you don't queue them, notice that the

#define MAX_PUBLISH_QUEUE 5

is not used anywhere.

Cheers

Yes, so far I have yet to find the most appropriate way to queue the publish message
By calgalli
#6778 I have tried it and the client on esp8266 stop working after sometimes. Sometimes, the 8266 module is reset. I am not sure what cause this. It seems that the module received "keep alive" message but after sometimes the module stop working.
By rvbcrs
#6804 What I would like to do is as soon as I publish to a topic on the ESP8266, I want it to respond with a publish to the other subscribers so lets say I post to topic /gettemperature that the ESP publishes a message to topic /currenttemperature

Can you please tell me how to do that tuanpm?
By tuanpm
rvbcrs wrote:What I would like to do is as soon as I publish to a topic on the ESP8266, I want it to respond with a publish to the other subscribers so lets say I post to topic /gettemperature that the ESP publishes a message to topic /currenttemperature

Can you please tell me how to do that tuanpm?

You need a subscriber on channel /gettemperature, when it receive your publish msg, it will response by publish msg to /currenttemperature.