Chat freely about anything...

By tuanpm
r73_pablog wrote:
tuanpm wrote:Hello Everyone,
There are many things have been resolved at the github issues. Maybe you should check out.
@betgear: I think that it is reasonable, you should create an issue, so you'll know when I finish it.
@r73_pablog: can you show me an example? I think the best way to know when a sensor has lost the link is keepalive timer. And it is available.

Hi,

the "Last Will and Testament" is part of MQTT protocol.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKSJ_7.1.0/com.ibm.mq.doc/tt60360_.htm
http://docs.oasis-open.org/mqtt/mqtt/v3.1.1/os/mqtt-v3.1.1-os.html#_Toc385349232

Already support LWT: (Last Will and Testament)
Setup in MQTT_InitClient file mqtt.c
Code: Select allchar willTopic[] = "/lwt";
char willMessage[] = "offline";

mqttClient->connect_info.will_topic = willTopic;
mqttClient->connect_info.will_message = willMessage;
mqttClient->connect_info.will_qos = 0;
mqttClient->connect_info.will_retain = 0;
By ranhaber
#9055 I have imported the MQTT project following the instructions on youtube.
I'm trying to compile and get the following error:

Code: Select all16:07:40 **** Build of configuration Default for project mqtt_client ****
mingw32-make.exe -f C:/Espressif/examples/esp_mqtt_client/Makefile all
FW firmware/0x00000.bin
@ c:/Espressif/xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/esptool -eo build/app.out
-bo firmware/0x00000.bin -bs .text -bs .data -bs .rodata -bc -ec
C:/Espressif/examples/esp_mqtt_client/Makefile:120: recipe for target 'firmware/0x00000.bin' failed
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, c:/Espressif/xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/esptool -eo build/app.out -bo firmware/0x00000.bin -bs .text -bs .data -bs .rodata -bc -ec, ...) failed.
make (e=2): ‏‏The system can not find the file specified.

mingw32-make.exe: *** [firmware/0x00000.bin] Error 2

What did I ddo wrong? :(
By fenyvesi
#9157 I have similar problems with Dev Tool v1.08. I use Makefile.windows. The esptool is in the C:\Espressif\utils directory in reality . If I copy the content of the Espressif\utils directory into the C:\Espressif\xtensa-lx106-elf\bin (as is in the Makefile), the error message is the following:

06:43:31 **** Build of configuration Release for project MQTT_lex3 ****
mingw32-make.exe -f C:/Users/Gyuri/workspace/MQTT_lex3/Makefile.windows all
CC driver/uart.c
CC mqtt/proto.c
CC mqtt/wifi.c
CC mqtt/utils.c
CC mqtt/config.c
CC mqtt/mqtt_msg.c
CC mqtt/queue.c
CC mqtt/ringbuf.c
CC mqtt/mqtt.c
CC user/user_main.c
AR build/app_app.a
LD build/app.out
FW firmware/0x00000.bin
usage: esptool [-h] [--port PORT] [--baud BAUD]

{load_ram,dump_mem,read_mem,write_mem,write_flash,run,image_info,make_image,elf2image,read_mac,flash_id,read_flash,erase_flash}
esptool: error: argument operation: invalid choice: 'build/app.out' (choose from 'load_ram', 'dump_mem', 'read_mem', 'write_mem', 'write_flash', 'run', 'image_info', 'make_image', 'elf2image', 'read_mac', 'flash_id', 'read_flash', 'erase_flash')
C:/Users/Gyuri/workspace/MQTT_lex3/Makefile.windows:120: recipe for target 'firmware/0x00000.bin' failed
mingw32-make.exe: *** [firmware/0x00000.bin] Error 2

06:43:35 Build Finished (took 4s.440ms)