Chat freely about anything...

By ivan123
#32348 Can anyone felp me please i got this board today im a total noob and i keep recieving an error message in the serial monitor of arduino it just sais error error error error error and it doesnt stop i dont know how to solve this issue. I tried looking online but I couldn't find anything please help. Best regards
By Frans-Willem
#32379 Hey guys!

Good to see there's some interest in EspLightNode, that's a great motivation to keep working on it ;)

Currently the compiled version is limited to 512 channels, mainly because with too much pixels some output protocols may trigger the watchdog, while others won't be able to output in time. 512 was chosen as a nice maximum as that's the number of channels an Art-Net universe supports.
I do have some ideas to stretch this up a little, but there's a bit more work to be done before I can make this stable for all other configuration settings. In the mean time I've made an issueon github so I won't forget.

Speaking of the issue tracker, it's a great way to find out what the planned features are, and it's a great way to do suggestions. Please use it.

Finally, at some point I'm going to have to write documentation on how to use this, which is definitely not my favourite part. If anyone would like to help with that, please let me know :)
By ledfreak3d
#32391 Hi frans willem thanks for your awesome work
Glad to see some awesome dutch work on the esp8266

Does 512 channels equal 512 pixels or is a channel one color per pixel.

Having issues getting any ouput with the new fw on tpm2net