Chat freely about anything...

By QuickFix
Giants wrote:the power supply is 3,4V i miss something ?

Most people with similar problems state that their power supply is good, but the ESP is sensitive and very picky.

Your power supply must be able to deliver 3.3V (+- 10%) at (at least) 500mA (yes half an Ampere).
The power delivered by, for instance, a used USB -> TTL convertor just isn't good enough.

That's why I always state the you should start off with a real development board, see my signature, and move on to a separate ESP module once you've got a solid working design. :idea:
By rudy
Why you told me : "I have heard that many times before, and it was often not true." i give 3.3V i did something wrong ?

3.3 volts measured with a meter? How well does your meter pick up 10uS dips? The ESP8266 requires very good regulation, at the module.

If you have power problems and don't know it you will be chasing problems with your code when that may not be the issue.
By Giants
#75334 hello guys first thank you so much , i check the voltage with a multimeter and is 3,3V on the module , right now the current consumption is 80mA i never use the usb port but external power supply but still the problem . I try with two battery but nothing. Some idea or maybe one little example you know work on your board and i can try on my board ?
Thank You
Sergio
By rudy
#75358 I took a look at the code you posted. I'm not familiar with the framework you use so I'm not familiar with what you need to include. But I was wondering if maybe you are getting wdt resets? And then I wonder if you can run a known working example like Blink.

As far as how to connect a module, you have not said what you are working with so it is hard to make specific suggestions. But one thing to do is to make sure that you have adequate bypass capacitors across the supply at the module. Connections as short as you can make them. And the regulator as close as you can as well.

One of the things I strongly suggest when people are starting out with the ESP8266 is to pick up a "development" board like the Nodemcu or Wemos boards. They are really inexpensive and they pretty much remove hardware as being a source of the problem.