Chat freely about anything...

By Giants
#75359 I order two days ago one NodeMCU ESP8266 Amica V2 and is a development board. What kind of framework you use ? really i just started and i find a lot of information on internet, but 99% use arduino ide and not all people are happy. So i try to work with eclipse and i find espressif sdk and nodemcu. I decided for espressif because if not wrong is the "original" framework there are a lot of tutorial but i don't know why they use a virtual machine for put the code inside and how setup the memory for that i copy one part of the blink project. I try to run blink example from espressif but i saw have the same problem after a while reset. Be honest with you right now i just wanna try if work and write some code for take a confidence with framework after i want to use control device in my house. I try to make connection more close to my board right now they are not . Do you have a website ? did you make some project what do you think about this IOT
Have a good day
Sergio
By rudy
#75367 What ESP module are you using? Can to post a picture of your setup.

I am not a programmer. I work at a company as a electronic hardware designer. Programming is done by other people there. A few years ago I decided to learn some programming so I could make my own projects at home. I use the Arduino environment because it was the easiest way to start. Lots of libraries are available (some good, some not so good).

I don't have a website. I have posted a few things here.

ESP2_1.jpg
Two relay box using the ESP8266 that I designed at work.
Attachments
IMG_5006.JPG
Back side showing regulator and extra parts.
IMG_5001.JPG
ESP-12 module breakout board.
ESPsmall.jpg
ESP with oled display remote control.
By Giants
#75372 right now ESP8266-01. Wow i saw your photo you did a good job. Now i know what you mean when you told me the power supply very close [img]/Users/IPato/Downloads/20180414_222754.jpg[/img] [img]/Users/IPato/Downloads/20180414_222014.jpg[/img]i need the make one very close, maybe i can use LM1117 what do you think ? Help me with"Can to post a picture of your setup."? for program my esp i see this website
https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/projec ... asier-now/