Chat freely about anything...

By lucasromeiro
#75428 Hello!
I'm trying to access Dropbox to save my files in the cloud!
Has anyone ever managed to do this?
I found an HTTP Developer API page.
Maybe with a POST I get access, save, delete ....
Can someone help me in this job?
Thank you!

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/docu ... les-upload
By lucasromeiro
#75545 here is the POST example I'm already doing today to upload a file to my site ...
but I can not adapt to talk to the dropbox ...
Can someone help me? PLEASE!

client.print("
POST /drome/parser HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: "+String(host)+"\r\nContent-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=xxBOUNDARYxx\r\nContent-Length: 258\r\n\r\n--xxBOUNDARYxx\r\nContent-Type: text/plain\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"IMEI\"\r\n\r\n"+macAddress()+"\r\n--xxBOUNDARYxx\r\nContent-Type: application/octet-stream\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"file\"; filename=\"envio.txt\"\r\n\r\nTEST\r\n--xxBOUNDARYxx--\r\n\r\n
");
By McChubby007
#75547 Surely you'd be better served by asking this question in a forum more closely aligned to the topic of dropbox access or HTML or anything more web specific. It doesn't have much to do specifically with esp8266. Html only questions seem to be creeping into this forum. Alternatively can we have a sub-forum for html?
By lucasromeiro
McChubby007 wrote:Surely you'd be better served by asking this question in a forum more closely aligned to the topic of dropbox access or HTML or anything more web specific. It doesn't have much to do specifically with esp8266. Html only questions seem to be creeping into this forum. Alternatively can we have a sub-forum for html?

Yes! good idea. Do you recommend a forum to discuss this? I do not know where to look. I also think it's a great idea to open a session here for these things. everything starts off in general and gets messed up. I hope someone shows up here who can help me. I researched the CURL POST. but I still can not :(