Chat freely about anything...

By adamaero
#81559 Is there a way to get at least three analog inputs to the esp8266 (without a multiplexer)?
Each digital or analog pin on an Arduino can be configured as digital or "analog" (e.g., PWM software).

Here is a way to squeeze one additional analog input pin: https://hackaday.io/project/8435-2-analog-inputs-for-esp8266-without-multiplexer

Any ideas or software?
By davydnorris
#81565 While that's quite a neat hack, it's actually not really measuring voltage - it's using voltage to measure the resistance of the potentiometers in the analog joystick.

If your situation is the same then there's no reason why you couldn't use a similar set up to power several resistances with a GPIO each and then measure them individually.

If you're actually looking to measure in circuit voltage then you're not going to be able to use that approach, and I would look for some sort of I2C based multiple input ADC - something like the LTC2309, which is an 8 channel 12 bit ADC with I2C interface
By QuickFix
#81674 A CT (Current Transformer) outputs an analogue signal, you'll need an A/D convertor for each channel needed.
Just take an I2C ADC like @davydnorris mentioned and stop trying to search for short-cuts: they will eventually bite you in the rear.