Chat freely about anything...

By BillM
#82724 @Pablo2048, you definitely do not miss anything :lol:

263ff5d526f0bc537d245133af78a355.png

Should be better...

@rudy, The emi filter I used was just to get an idea about the space it takes but I'm not sure for what frequency range, ... I should choose it.

Here is the datasheet. https://datasheet.lcsc.com/szlcsc/Huaxin-S-T-RFBPF1608070A0T_C201801.pdf

Also, I put all the power traces to the bottom layer, is it a good idea to expose the copper and apply a thin layer of solder ?
By rudy
#82725 That filter is for 2.4GHz and it will do nothing as far as power disturbances on your board.

As far as solder over copper. I rarely see a good reason for it. Solder is about 1/10th as conductive as copper so you need a lot of solder in order to have much of an affect. T prefer to go for wider traces and thicker copper if I need it.

When I can I double the trace path on both the top and bottom layers for higher power traces.
By rudy
#82726 Looking at you latest layout, I would move U1 up. Move the LEDs more to the left and up. I doubt they need to be at the mosfets. Move the resistors in series with the gates up. This will give you room to double up on some traces if you want. Also I would prefer the signal lines, the led lines, to be further from the power circuits.

It looks like the drain of Q3 is shorted to ground. If so then obviously this needs to be fixed.
By rudy
#82727 Your input power is coming in on H2. And that connector is smaller than what you use for the ignition coils. I would expect it to be the same size at least.