Chat freely about anything...

By Seif_1999
#87692 Meeting people like you really disappoint me. If you find my question so trivial, why did you bother to answer it? If "expert" people like do not have patience to answer silly question like mine, why do bother joining a community like this. If you think I am so idiot to the point that I can't search for a simple keyword like that, why do you answer.
You really thought I couldn't search for this?
By Seif_1999
#87693 Meeting people like you really disappoint me. If you find my question so trivial, why did you bother to answer it? If "expert" people like do not have patience to answer silly question like mine, why do bother joining a community like this. If you think I am so idiot to the point that I can't search for a simple keyword like that, why do you answer.
You really thought I couldn't search for this?
By Seif_1999
#87694 You got no idea how much time I spent trying to do this, between research and trying different things .
And here you are talking of you ignorance saying that should do something then look for help.
Shame on you
By davydnorris
#87697 It might be a better start to explain what your goal is, rather than asking for a piece of technology. It's not a common thing to put a database on an MCU that uses flash memory - it's more common to have a data logger, or a journal system of some sort. Why do you want a database, and what are you trying to accomplish?

The word database brings to mind lots of storage, read/write of records, rapid lookup, query languages, definable schemas, etc. - this is not something I would ever consider in an embeddable device.

It's also a good idea to keep your cool if you don't get the response you desire - people on here may have more expertise than you, but they are also here on their own time and have their own job to do. They are giving their time and knowledge for free because they are passionate. To be very honest, I thought hard about whether I should reply to this post because of your negative replies. We are all trying to help each other here, but your question was pretty vague and is not all that common.