Chat freely about anything...

By HarberCandelario
#89992 Hi i have program a module(ESP8266) as access point with a tcp server so i can send and read data.The problem is when i try to connect to it with Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro.The phone is connect and after 1 second disconnect and it does it continuously(connect-disconnect-connect....). I have no such problem when i connect with LG G4 and Alcatel onetouch,these phones stay connected and can exchange data.I think it is a setting in xiaomi phone(i try to close wifi-assistant and reset wifi but nothing happen). Any suggestions?
By GerardoGlover
#92644 I have a module program (ESP8266) as an access point with a tcp server so that I can send and read data. The problem is when I try to connect it with Xiaomi MI 10. and it does it continuously (connect-disconnect-connect....). I had no such problem connecting with LG G4 and Alcatel onetouch, these phones still connect and can exchange data. Any suggestions?
By Shurtah
#92853 Hi, I've programmed a module(ESP8266) to act as an access point using a TCP server to transfer and read data. The issue is when I attempt to connect to it via Xiaomi the Redmi note8Pro. The phone is connected and after 1-second disconnects and it does it continuously(connect-disconnect-connect....). I'm not having this issue connecting to LG G4 as well as Alcatel one-touch, these phones are connected and swap information. I believe it's an option in the Xiaomi phone(i attempt to shut down the wifi assistant and then reset it but nothing occurs).